- create 3D high-definition interactive virtual worlds for real-time rendered apps and serious games in VR engines such as UE4, Cryengine, Unigine, Unity and Torque 3D
- create large, accurate and highly detailed 3d & 4d real-time rendered data sets in photo-real visual quality
- have a proven track record for delivery of large projects as a company, and across our staff, with total project values exceeding $15 billion in the last 2 years
- have experience with the masterplanning & design of VR theme parks
- have a diverse mastery of programming languages used in the creation of bespoke solutions
- have extensive experience of modelling and real world environment capture techniques
- create immersive photoreal “true VR” experiences with free motion, dynamic & baked lighting and multisensory experiences with haptic feedback
- consider visual quality and aesthetics as a high priority.